AGENDA TRADE SHOW, the leading forum for action sports, surf, streetwear, lifestyle and sneaker industries, is hosting its fourth installment of Agenda Emerge powered by Group Y – the highly curated platform featuring some of the biggest innovators and leaders in the street culture industry, speaking about the intricacies of their business and offering emerging artists crucial insight and tips on how to grow their brands.
AGENDA EMERGE joins the program of the prestigious AGENDA show, which is taking place January 5 & 6 in Long Beach. The Emerge event will be from 7-10 p.m. January 6, at the Center Theater at the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center and will feature a talented panel, including founders of some of the most notable brands in street-wear & commerce.
“The heart of AGENDA Emerge is the young and inspired minds of a new generation,” said AGENDA Founder Aaron Levant. ”Going head to head with the largest well-established fashion industry shows and watching these brands reach success, knowing that we had a hand in it, has been a humbling journey. This is a great opportunity for the new generation of designers to learn from seasoned experts who have turned their brands into household names.”
• SHEPARD FAIREY – ARTIST, FOUNDER OF OBEY
• TINKER HATFIELD – VP NIKE INNOVATION & CREATIVE CONCEPTS
• BOB HURLEY – FOUNDER OF HURLEY
• LYNDON CORMACK – CO-FOUNDER OF HERSCHEL SUPPLY CO.
• C.R. STECYK III – FILMER, PHOTOGRAPHER, ARTIST
• MIKE NESS – LEAD SINGER OF SOCIAL DISTORTION
• RYAN HURLEY – CREATIVE DIRECTOR AT HURLEY (CO-MODERATOR)
Twitter / Instagram: @AgendaEmerge